
136 days after I began - THE OVEN IS COMPLETE! I finished up the stucco this afternoon inspite of a temperature of 98 deg. Its a good feeling. Sometime in a couple months, after I've baked in it a few times, I want to paint it some kind of beige and I want to add some pavers in the front and some plants where the pompus grass came out, but the oven itself is done.

Well, as you can see from these pictures of Thursday it was an exciting day. The plumber came and hooked us up to the city pipes. He did a good job and piped the water in the back shed like I asked. I'm still peeved about being taken over by the city. Double taxes, garbage pickup bill and now a water bill. And I still haven't gotten the bill for the frontage fee - that will be about $6,000.

I still have my well water system to use in the garden and the outside hoses. Wonder if I can make a pond out of the old septic tank?
No comments:
Post a Comment