
Here's the overview of the Wood Oven in the backyard that somecallmemom asked for. Hope you get the bigger picture - GRIN.

Today I got the first course of the arches across the top of the firebox. Its finally starting to look like an oven.

I also laid the front row of OGEE bricks on the front. These "ledge" bricks will run across the front and also 32 inches back on both sides. These are the new brick I bought on Monday. I like the way they look much better than the old ones. That was all I had time to do before I had to eat dinner and then run to church. Pastor Hendrix invited me to attend a class he is teaching on the Pastoral Epistles. It has already been running for a couple of weeks before he invited me on Sunday. So I missed most of the introduction (we just finished it up tonight), and now we're starting 1 Timothy.
2 comments:
The picture was helpful ... thanks!
i like the OGEE's. cbk
Post a Comment