I ran the ledge bricks down the right side.
This is what the inside of the firebox looks like. All that's left to do are the complex cut brick to close in the front.
Some flowers around the house.
Tomorrow is the birthday party for Chewy and the twins. Its being held at a park down Route 49 at 2 PM to 4 PM.
2 comments:
Why did you plant those cabbage-y looking things? Flowers are suppose to be pretty!
It would be nice to see some party pictures tomorrow.
No! Some plants are just susposed to come up every year without any work - GRIN. Remember M&D plant those ones that look like culliflower.
I tried several times posting picture of hte party but I couldn't get anything to publish. Even tried to publish a post with just a title and it wouldn't work. I'll try again on Tuesday.
Post a Comment