You know those signs along the interstates that have FOOD and GAS on them? Have you noticed the quality is in a serious decline in the past several years?
PART #1 - Is it a joke that you get off to get gas and the little sign at the bottom of the ramp has an arrow and 5.6 miles??? What's the deal with 5.6 miles!! That is NOT gas at this exit - that is gas available in this county. Do they really think I will drive 11.2 miles up and back for gas, when the entrance ramp to get back on the highway is straight ahead?
PART #2 - So I'm tooling along the highway, and after several hours I need a cup of coffee to keep awake. Oh look, there's a sign that means the exit has a Dunkin Donuts shop. So I get off thinking of a fresh cup of Joe and what do I find? A Texaco gas station that looks third-world with a little box in the corner with two day-old donuts inside and a pot of coffee that was fresh two weeks ago Thursday. That is NOT a Dunkin Donuts Shop!!!! It SHOULD NOT have a interstate sign for this level of service!
These must be signs of the times! On second thought - this sounds like something that Becky would write - now that is a scary sign!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Don't insult PA!
hope to see more ROD postings ... they're good for a day's worth of laughter!
Post a Comment