Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"I could not tread these perilous paths in safety if I did not keep a saving sense of humour." ---- Horatio Nelson "Outside of a dog, a good book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read!"--- Groucho Marx "When things are easy a person doesn't really learn about himself. Its what a person does at the moment of his greatest struggle that shows him what he really is." --- John Catterton in U-869
8 comments:
i love the one of all the grandkids together! did you get any good ones of my kids? huh, huh, did ya, did ya??
those are so cute!!! nice one of the kirkman family too... how come my family can't get a nice one like that for our prayer card?? (actually the new one is pretty decent)
We don't get nice family pictures because our kids are too old to be cute any more!
that or we all grew up nicely and it makes our parents look old. touche
Now, Now - No fighting. I thought your new family picture was beautiful!
I haven't even seen our new picture yet ... !
i thought it was the one on the right side of becky's blog........
it is! however... our prayer card picture is not the one on my blog. the one on my blog turned out better than the one that mr davies took!
Post a Comment