Not much will happen until I get home from a trip to New Jersey on Thursday.
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Bathroom Update
Well, made some good progress in teh past week. The tile men are coming back on Tuesday to place the last 12 bullnose in the shower opening. The sink is dry fitted and everything works this time - I did this on Thursday but found that the faucet opening was 8-inches and teh 4-inch faucet I bought wouldn't fit.
This is the sink in place, but not hooked up.
This is what the tile in the shower looks like. The red part is where the tile are still missing.
And now the floor.
This is the light over the sink. The medicine cabinet/mirror didn't come yet. I bought it over the internet and it shipped Wednesday from somewhere in Nebraska.
Not much will happen until I get home from a trip to New Jersey on Thursday.
Not much will happen until I get home from a trip to New Jersey on Thursday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Beautiful! Love the sink and fixtures. The vent cover is a nice touch, too! cbk
do you keep pantene in your shower?
Post a Comment