Here's some photos of our early Christmas. I was susposed to leave on November 29th 'til January 15. As of this morning - who knows??? Plans have changed and we don't know what they're changed to! Anyway I'm sure I won't be home for Christmas - just because thats the way it goes - GFETE (Grining From Ear To Ear - I trying to use that every chance I get and see if I can start my own web word).

Here's Genny with the picture that the kids made for us. What a wonderful and precious gift!

Elias peaking out from under the Santa hat!

She hates it when I post pictures of her - GFETE.

Casey and his Hendrickson commenteries.

Dinner around the new and longer table.
1 comment:
You all fit around the table! That's great!!
How much does a copy of the family photo cost? And, if its autographed ... ?
Post a Comment