Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wood Oven #1

Well, today I started the Wood-Fired Pizza Oven. I orginally thought about putting it way in the back of the yard, but changed my mind and located it in the corner surrounded my the three existing pompass grass. This seems like a better choice: closer to the house; easier to see; and will make a good place to have eveyone over to make their own pizzas.

Still a long way to go. I only have the foundation form in place. Next is pouring the slab.
The lettuce plants are up in teh trays and should be ready to transplant to the cold frame next week. Its susposed to be chilly during the nights, like low 30's, next week.

Got the peas planted on Saint Patrick's Day. Right on time! My grandfather would be proud. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pizza? i'm gonna visit.